Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Isaiah 6:8

Isaiah 6:8

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.


Are we really going to do this?

When God says "Whom shall I send" And we going to stand the silently or are we going to speak up and say "Here am I; send me."

Something to think about alright! What if God is saying that right now? But we (Me too) are to busy and not standing still long to hear it?

I was also thinking Isaiah he volunteered, and prophesied about what is to come! And he didn't even get to see most of them fulfilled! What allot of faith he had to have!


That reminds me about the man on George street!


And another thing the man only did this for 15 years! That was a typo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Modesty survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Web count