Saturday, January 31, 2009

I been tagged by Courtney!

A Moment I Will Always Remember:

Okay I'm going to have to say this is a hard one because I have so many awesome moments! I'll just choose one randomly!

When I was working in the restaurant with my cousins, aunts and uncles!
I cant find any pictures from then sorry!



A New Skill I Acquired:

Humm.... Well those of you who know me most likely know I love to sing! But lately I've been trying to train my voice so I can do some really cool stuff with it! I guess that could count as something!



A Movie I Watched:


"John Adams"............He is my great great great great.... uncle you know! LOL!




I have also watched "Narnia Prince Caspian"





A Book I Read:


I'll copy one of Courtney's books. (Although I have read all of the ones on her list!



"Be the Change"





I'm in the middle of reading "A separate peace"


A Lesson I Learned:

I learned not to lean on my own understanding!


A New Place I Visited:


Humm I have visited allot of places!

How about Ramada Jasmines. (Or the restaurant)





An Inspiring Verse/Quote:



Eph 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.



Here are the rules:
1. Fill in your memories of 2008
2. Link my blog to yours
3. Tag others and comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged:)
I now tag Rose, Ellie, Mariah and Livvy and whoever else would like to do it as well!


To see Courtneys tag post visit her blog @ http://life-set-apart.blogspot.com/

With love Crystal

1 comment:

Music


Modesty survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Web count