Sunday, January 4, 2009

A lesson learned from Celine Dion

Okay your probly like what do you mean, "Celine Dion"?

Well I was listing to her song "Where does m'y heart beat now?" the other day and after she was done with the course She said "I need some one to give my heart to!" and that really struck me and stuck in my head!

Now if you know allot about Celine Dion you'll know the main type of songs she sing are love songs. And so when she said "I need some one to give my heart to" She is most likely saying she wants someone to love her and wants to give here heart to some one!


Now She is right and wrong!

She is right we do need to give are heart to someone!

But wrong cause she is meaning it in the wrong way!

I'll explane why!



About her being right! We do need to give are heart to someone(God)! And by us giving our hearts to God then that need is taken care of! And if God wants us to get married he will give a peace of the heart that you gave him to a man whom he choses!


Now about her being wrong! We shouldn't go around giving a piece of our heart to every guy we meet! Cause when you finely settle for a guy we won't have hardly and heart to give him!



And that brings me to a quote to end my mini sermin
"A girl sould be so lost in God, that a man has to seek God to find her!"

2 comments:

  1. Very good, Crystal!!!
    That's very interesting, and it makes a lot of sense.
    You did a good job with this. :)

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post, Crystal. =) I completely agree. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Music


Modesty survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Web count