Sunday, March 8, 2009

Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder why God puts you in places that seem inposible to get through? Its like your walking down a long path and then the fog moves in and you eather have to stand and wait for it to pass or step out in faith and pray you didn't step off a cliff. But in those times you grow the most! In those times you need God the apsalute most and you lean on him! He knows what will happen and will guid you if, I said "if" you will let him! It is hard sometimes to let him take control. But when you do you will see that he just told you to move to the right cause the branch on the tree on your left fell right where you were standing! So I incourge all of ya'all to let God take control. Not onl in the foggy times but in the clear as well!

I just felt to post that!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Crystal! I recently saw that you were following my family's blog... I don't mind that you read it, but it was just supposed to be for family and friends only. However you're welcome to look at my photography blog anytime you want! Farmgirl in Flipflops I hope it will be an encouragement to you, because this post was an encouragement to me!

    God bless you! Your sister in Christ, Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry...:o/ It was a while ago that was was really into my blog. As you can tell! :P But I didn't mean to be rude or anything I just must have read something that was cool or some thing. For sure I'll check out your other blog! And I'll stop following your family blog....If you dont mind letting my know the name of the blog.

    Thank you for letting me know!

    Your sister in Christ,

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Crystal - our family blog was called Westward, Ho! You can keep following it if you like - it's not like I'm telling you to get lost!! I know you didn't mean anything rude and I'm really sorry if I insinuated that!!

    In Christ Alone, Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Music


Modesty survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Web count