Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mexico's Family day

So,I haven't posted for awhile! But now I am and that is good! lol!

Today (Sunday) was one of Mexico's national holidays "Family day"!
And of course we had a great family day! We went out and looked at a few properties and then after that went to the beach. Its the type of place nationals go to the beach but we are Mexican/American and have no fear of being kidnapped!(As the news and almost every American thinks will happen if you go out of tourist zone!) We went and sat on the beach, there wasn't much beach cause the water has come up allot sense the last time we were there. On the beach there are tons of restaurants and tons of people! It was very crowed! My dad got some candy and food from those people who walk around selling stuff (I guess you can call them vendors)He also got Mariah a new skirt. I was the only one who went out in the water. I didn't have my swimming shorts with me so I just went out in my jeans. there were huge waves! It would have been great for surfing! I also got pinched by a few crabs I stepped on!


I really enjoyed my day!

And now I think I will go to sleep!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Modesty survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Web count