Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas eve

Okay, I haven't posted like I wanted to for a while but now I am so that is a good thing right!

On Christmas eve we woke up. (Of course..)
Then my dad wen't in the kitchen and cooked! And if you have been around when my dad cooks the whole house fills with smoke! (Not that he burns any thing! It just happens) And of course we all coughed our heads away(on top of us already having a cough!) But in the end we where rewarded with yummy food and of course dirty dishes!

Then after Mariah and I washed the dishes we all cam and watched a ton of movies! Home alone 1 & 11, Christmas with the Cranks, and a few others but I can remeber the names?

Then I drew while the girls watched the grinch who stole christmas. And then we drank apple cider and opened our one preasent each and played pictionairy and got in bed and I read! And then went to sleep!

And that was my Christmas eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music


Modesty survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Web count