Saturday, December 20, 2008

Daddys & mine walk on the beach

So today my dad came in my room and said "Want to go to the beach to get oysters?" And of course I said yes so we got two flat head screw driver's and set out to the beach! We went to the beach right next to the Marena (where all the cruise ships come in) cause there are allot of rocks there and where rocks are there are most likely oysters! But we went a little farther then we always do and gess what.................there where no oysters! Ha! So we walked north and we walked and walked..............until we saw some rocks (when I say rocks I mean boulders) And so my dad waded out to them and was out there for a while. While I was waiting I stood on the beach. And of course I didn't turn around until I saw two ladies walking down the beach farther down the beach. They walked near and nearer........And walked up to a turtle center thingy that was right behind me! You know the places that gather the eggs right after the mother turtle berries them.
I turned back and my dad said there where no oysters to be seen! And so we kept walking .....and.....walking and came up to another batch of rocks (bolders) And so he went out to them again but this time I looked around and down farther on the beach was a whole bunch of restorants. But the thing is it wasn't tourist down at them it was mexicans! And so after my dad was done looking for oysters and was unsuseful we walked down to a reastorant and got a coke and asked how to get there. But the best part about it was it was so clean and the sand was so soft! But the best best part was the jungel and the veiw! The next time we go over there I'm going to take the camera with me! Too bad I didn't take it with me to day!

I'll put pictures on here as soon and I get some pictures! LOL!

So that was my day! And now I'm tyerd cuz guess what I got to carry every thing!

So good night!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like lots of fun.
    I love the beach, anywhere.
    Nice post, I'll be looking forward to those pictures!
    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I will put those pictures on as soon as I get them! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've awarded you, Crystal!
    Blessings,
    ~Livvy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, sounds like fun! I wanted to tell you that I changed my blog address to:

    www.hereistand-naomi.blogspot.com

    Merry Christmas!
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Music


Modesty survey

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey

Web count